- Art Lab's website is now up to date with all of our Summer 2013 courses and workshops!
Most classes are starting up the week of July 7th, 2013!
Starting MONDAY, MAY 6TH, 2013, WE ARE NOW TAKING REGISTRATIONS!
Check out all the courses we have to offer for ages 3 thru adult! You may call us with any questions, or to register, at 718-447-8667. Thank you!
We hope to see you this SUMMER!
- Camp Picasso (for ages 6-12)
New For Summer 2013: Full Week Camp Picasso Option Available
You can choose AM 9:30am-12:30pm or PM 1:00pm-4:00pm or full day.
You can choose Camp Picasso or Camp Picasso-Extended.
Camp Picasso meets every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Camp Picasso Extended meets Monday through Friday.
Session A will be on the following dates - July 2, 3, (we are closed on July 4th) & July 9,10,11.
Session B will be on the following dates - July 16,17,18 & July 23, 24, 25.
Session C will be on the following dates - July 30, 31 & Aug 1 & Aug 6,7, 8.
Session D will be on the following dates - Aug 13,14, 15 & Aug 20, 21, 22.
Camp Picasso Extended
Session A will be on the following dates - July 1, 2, 3, (we are closed on July 4th) 5, 8 - 12.?
Session B will be on the following dates - July 15, - 19 and 22, - 26.
Session C will be on the following dates - July 29, 30, 31, Aug 1,2,& 5 - 9.
Session D will be on the following dates - Aug 12 -16 & 19 - 22.
One session, half day is $180 plus $15 registration and full day is $360 plus $15 registration.
Session A will be less, half day $165 plus registration and full day $330 plus registration. We are closed July 4th
Camp Picasso Extended
One session, half day is $300 plus $15 registration and full day is $600 plus $15 registration.
Session A will be less, half day $285 plus registration and full day $570 plus registration. (Since we are closed July 4th)
Multiple Session Discounts- Save on tuition if you sign up for more than one session at the same time!
We are also offering our usual Camp Kandinsky for ages 3-5 years olds. Call Art Lab at 718-447-8667 for more info and to register! We would love to have you this Summer!
- Come join Art Lab at the Family Resource Event at the Staten Island Mall Saturday, April 20th from 11am-3pm! This is a free event that allows parents to gather information about educational programs and resources available to them in S.I. Come chat with the Art Lab about our art programs, art camps and summer programs! Meet some of our staff and instructors, we would love to see you!
- The Art Lab is grateful for the financial support of Staten Island Borough President, James P Molinaro, New York City Councilman Domenic M. Recchia, Jr., New York City Councilman Vincent Ignizio, New York City Councilman James Oddo, New York City Councilmember Debi Rose, Con Edison, Richmond County Savings Foundation, The Council For The Arts And Humanities On Staten Island, the estate of the late Herman Zaage, and to the Staten Island Rotary Foundation. Thanks also to Material for the Arts/NYC Department of Sanitation, and NYC Department of Education. This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs.
- Join Art Lab for an intense studio exploration of the fine arts of drawing and painting in our popular 6 Week Summer Studio Scholarship Program.
Applications are available now!
Partial & Full scholarships available.
Many thanks to our 2012 Supporter: Richmond County Savings Foundation.
- ME, MYSELF AND I....YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE
Guest Curator: Tanya Acevedo
April 6th - 28th, 2013
In Latin cultures, parents prepare their children for the hard world by instilling this saying
"first you, second you, third you, those you love, and then everyone else." In honor of this saying, we will be showcasing art that symbolizes a version of you, those you love and everyone else, with a focus on the artist we seek to understand the creator as they perceive themselves and their subjects.
Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Open to the public
- Business Information
Art Lab's business hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 10am-8pm
- Friday-Sunday 10am-5pm